I Make Sure Your Voice Is Heard
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- General Civil Litigation
Pete graduated from Loyola Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana, with honors in 1995. He was admitted to the Louisiana State Bar on October 6, 1995. He began his professional career in private practice in Jefferson Parish. During his early years in practice, Pete gained considerable trial experience in civil litigation by representing individuals in personal injury actions as well as insurance companies in defense of claims presented by injured parties. In addition, Pete successfully represents criminal defendants in multiple jurisdictions.
Pete represented North American, Republic Western, and Southern United Insurance Companies before turning his focus to representing individuals, only, in personal injury actions. The representation of both individuals and insurance companies in personal injury actions has given Pete the benefit of understanding personal injury claims from both perspectives. This experience gives Pete the ability to maximize your recovery.
After a short stint in the public sector as the Executive Director of the Louisiana State Board of Dentistry, Pete returned to private practice and started his own firm in Metairie, Louisiana. Since his return to private practice, Pete has devoted himself to representation of the individual whether it be in personal injury cases or criminal matters. Pete prides himself on taking on his client’s problems as his own, finding a solution and helping the client reach their desired result. Recently Pete opened a new office in Covington, Louisiana to better serve his clients on the Northshore.
Pete is presently admitted to practice before all Louisiana Courts as well as the Federal Courts in the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana. His practice areas include criminal defense, personal injury and general civil litigation.
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Juris Doctor - 1995
- Honors: Member of the Law Review; Member of Moot Court
- Honors: Board Member for Moot Court
- Honors: Participant in National Oralist Tournament
- Honors: National First Amendment Moot Court Competition
- Honors: New Orleans Bar Association; Inns of Courts
- Honors: Justice-Loyola University Court of Review
- McNeese State University
- B.S. Biology - 1991
- Honors: Recipient President's Leadership Award Scholarship
- Honors: McNeese Foundation Honor Award Scholarship
- Honors: Golf Team Member
- Louisiana, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Jefferson Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association